Pages - Menu

October 31, 2010

Sunday Morning

As I grow older, my memories aren't as crystal clear as when I was a child.
I have to work hard to memorize some events, dates, names and so on.
And when I wanna remember important events or dates & people's names...
I must write it down, say it loud (I sometimes spell it), and repeat.
That's my reason why history's the hardest lesson I have to learn.

I guess I need a memory boost.......
Cold chocolate milk with cereals!
(Dry cereals are yummy too, anyway!)
You must be wondering "Do cereals boost our memory? Really?".
Oh of course, not.
I was just hungry, and I still don't know how to boost my memory.


Yesssssssssh, I need a new bookshelf, the tallest & widest one!
There're still lotsa books on the floor. #sigh #gotodad'sroom #begfornewbookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment