Pages - Menu

October 3, 2009

Gabriella Kartini Panaory


Geb, gue suka banget lagu Over The Rainbow, dan lo mainin pianonya aaaaaaaaaaa!

Geb, inget gak ini... lo pernah posting tentang gue pake lagu Michael Buble yang Lost:
Hey Enna, I know, we even don't really meet yet. But really, I really feel just like you're my best friend.
Do you remember?
We started our friendship from a little thing.
Little conversation on Facebook chat.
April 20th 2009, a day before my birthday. You greeted me, you even didn't know me. But we had a funny chat. You thought it's my birthday, while my birthday was on 21, not 20! And I said I wanted to get a cupcake for my birthday present. And we talk about my boyfriend (ex-boyf, well) I said to you, I wanted him more than anything for my birthday. And when I got offline, he came to my house. Dream came true!
Then, I told you so much about my boy. How I love my boy sooooooooooo muchy-much, that time.
Then, I broke up.
And you were there, listen to every single word I said.
I feel so comfort, when I know there's someone else that ever feel the same with me, and it's you.
We've feel how hurt it is, when someone you love leave you easily.When you told me about your problems, when you said you were crying, you know what?
I was crying with you.
Enna, anytime you have any problem,
I said, baby, you're not lost.



Seneng banget geb rasanya, punya temen seper-nangis-an kayak lo haha

2 comments:

  1. ENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AYLOPYUTU, I SWEAR HUHUHU
    temen sepernangisan, keren banget tuh hahaha huhuhu :'( gue bingung mau nangis ato ketawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yoha gela lu aylopyu banget nih geb, hahaha kenapa kok nangis ih jangan kraying dong kan ada w dCin! nm3n!n u :3 hihi

    ReplyDelete