Pages - Menu

June 9, 2013

Morning

Morning is the only time when people are busy tweeting about some quotes to motivate other people about how to start the day.
Morning is the only time when my cats, after withstanding their hunger through the night, meow without pauses.
Morning is the only time when a cup of coffee or tea tastes scrummier than they normally do at other times.
Morning is the only time when bicycles are not ridden by children, but newspaper delivery men.
Morning is the only time when the biggest gravitation in the earth is between human’s body and their bed.
Morning is the only time when I’m in the midst of collecting my sweet dreams and getting rid of my nightmares.
Morning is the only time when I know that missing the presence of someone I don’t own can cause emotional pain, like, all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment