Pages - Menu

August 6, 2013

The Ones with The Door

Do you people still remember the analogy about a door I wrote several months ago? I failed to leave that door, so I, again, knocked it. Well, I finally didn't only knock it. I also entered the room. It was warm. It was tremendously warm there. But, many strangers came in. Each day the room was getting more crowded I wasn't able to breathe. Oh, please understand that it's not about me who forgot to lock the door. No! It's not my fault! It's because I don't have the key. So I guess it was a wise, a very wise decision to leave, no matter how pleasant the room was. And, you know what, as soon as I left the room, the door locked itself. The key was back. I just could see that from the distance and then I nodded. In the following days after leaving the door, do you know what I found? I found nothing. I asked everyone, "Where is the door???". And everyone was like, "What door?".  There has been no door around that place. It took more than a day until I realized that the door never really existed. It was all only in my mind. I was the one who built that imagination. "He is a world I gained and lost." Besides, all was set. The train is ready to go anyway. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment