Pages - Menu

July 31, 2013

Siggi & Her Story

This morning, when Mrs Sunny was still sleeping and hiding behind those fluffy blankets made of clouds, Siggi found herself crying.
It was very unusual that Siggi cried in the morning.
Every atom in the universe knew that her tears eventually belonged to the shade of Mr Moonlight.
As soon as Mrs Sunny woke up, Siggi wiped her tears and faked a very big smile on her face.
"You are never good at pretending. What's wrong?", asked Mrs Sunny

"I couldn't blow my candles. Uncle Windy has been bothering me since last night. I really wanna blow my candles before my rainbow cake gets rotten."
"What else?"
"This frenzy city is trying to kill me I know. I feigned ignorance but I get tired, really. I get really tired."
"What else?"
"I ran out of idea how to keep flying with only two wings. Too much weight on my back. I need more. Well, I honestly don't need it, but I want more."
"What else?"
"What do you mean by repeating that question all over again? I've answered it a couple of times! Wait... Now, it's three times! What do you want to know exactly?"
"Why do you keep going out with horses while you can fly with unicorns in paradise? Do you know that if you infrequently use your wings, you'll lose your ability to fly! Your wings will slowly vanish and you cannot go anywhere but to this disgusting earth!"
"Because I want to run with the horse I've met constantly since two years ago. That horse made me feel like I don't need my wings. Well, I guess I need it, but I want two more wings to be added to that horse's body, so that horse and I could ask Uncle Windy to blow us up to paradise and we could live there together and forever. But... On the second thought, I guess he doesn't need any wing. Neither do I need to move to my former home, the paradise. I'm happy enough to live in this world. Oh!!! Also, that horse smells like home and looks like paradise! So why should I move?"
"Because earlier you said that you're tired of this city, didn't you?"
"Definitely. I loathe this city. I loathe this money-hungry society. I want to live peacefully in a beautiful, tranquil place."
"Paradise, it is!!! Why are you still puzzled as if you were faced with no option? You can live in paradise. Uncle Windy won't be able to annoy you anymore there. You can blow your colorful candles and eat your rainbow cake every morning!"
"..."
"Go! Go, Siggi! Go! Move to paradise and be happy!"
"I know, I know. I know I'll be much happier there. I will go as well. But, not now. Not today."
"So, when?"
"I'll go when I'm 100% ready to live alone without that horse. And I'll find another tale, a very new tale, in paradise when I'm 100% ready to leave that horse alone without bringing even an inch of my memory in the past with that horse to my present and my future."
"When will it be? You tell me!"
"Tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow."

2 comments: