Pages - Menu

July 20, 2013

A Letter To A Lover

Maybe they know nothing about you.
Maybe they are having fun at the time you are crying.
Maybe they are crying and asking for your respect when you're having fun.
Maybe you think they are not fair.
Maybe you don't trust them.
Maybe you hate the songs they listen to.
Maybe you love the books they don't read.
Maybe you and your friends are different.
Maybe your brain is trying to tell you that they are useless.
But, maybe you need them. Your friends.

Though you don't wanna admit it, I know that you actually do.
But that's okay.
The thing is that I'm here. Always be here.

But I'm not like your other friends...
I won't be crying with you when you have to deal with your problems.
Instead, I will give you a hug, for I know a hug can heal any pain.
I will listen to your favorite songs, for I hope you can forget your problem & we can sing along.

I'm not like your other friends...
I won't also ask you to stop crying since I know that you need it.
I'm the one who believes that those who cry are humans since every human coming to this universe cries.
So, crying is one kind of proof that you are still alive.

But, again, I'm not like your other friends...
I won't tell you that everything is okay, because we both know, it is not. 
You know what, in his press conference when citizens of Gotham seemed like they didn't trust him anymore, Harvey confidently said that the darkest night is just before the dawn.
What I'm going to tell you is that... The dawn is coming.
And someday you'll look back at this time and smile. 
You will smile because you can pass these hard times.
You will smile because you will realize that when other people always let you down,
you know that I will never do.

I'm not saying that you should enjoy your hard times until the dawn comes.
What I literally mean to say is that you can pass through this... with me.

Maybe now you're in your darkest night.
You see nothing, but your own sadness.
You want to see the moon, but all you've got is thunder and rain.
You want to wake up and tell yourself that all of this is just a nightmare, but you can't.
And it's not about the disability of waking up.
But, it's actually about you who can't even go to sleep.

But, believe me, you can pass through these times.

And, if you wanna cut yourself, remember that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment