Pages - Menu

July 7, 2013

20

When I was four or five, I thought I was gonna get married at the age of twenty. Haha! So silly.
But…
It always pleases me to laugh at what I’ve done in the past.
Can you feel that, too?
That when you laugh at your past, you feel that you’re becoming a better person?
That when you laugh at your past, you see how stupid you were to cry over something that didn’t have big impacts to your future (well that future is now your present, right)?
That when you laugh at your past, you know how innocent you were to believe to hypocrites?
And you probably will feel like going to the Nobita’s bedroom, get in to his drawer, and meet yourself in the past to slap your own face and scream, “This won’t affect your future! Stop crying! Stop doing something useless! Get back to work and be happy!”
Have you ever felt that, too?
Because I, most of the time, have.

I’ve stopped regretting about something I’ve done in my past.
I prefer accepting it.

I’m officially 20 years old.
Without listening to Lily Allen’s song, I’ve already known that everybody is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment