Pages - Menu

November 18, 2014

As far as I see...

I’m now in the middle of doing nothing.
And by nothing, I mean my academic journal, which is more like an undergraduate thesis, but way shorter.
And I’m bored. And I’m stuck behind the desk. And I’ve read almost all posts from buzzfeed, my current favorite website.
And I don’t know what I have to do now with my life. Don’t encourage me to see the better life I would have if I could finish my academic journal cause it isn’t gonna workkkghghghkqkqkq on mehhhwhwh.
Seriously, life no longer looked interesting to me at all............................ until about 10 minutes ago I googled the name I made in 2009 for my future daughter. (Oh yes, I do literally count my chickens before they are hatched). It brought a smile on my face cause its meaning is somewhat cool!
You know I’ve always wanted to name my daughter Leffie. Most of my friends said that it sounds like a dog’s name, but whatever.
I used to think it doesn't have any meaning since it's not that kind of name you can find in holy bibles. But this one somehow convinced me that I made a right decision to make Leffie as the name for my daughter.
"Someone who is really obsessive but fabulous and just loves indie & alternative bands while being really tall." (Urban Dict, 2009)
The name Leffie is actually Eiffel spelled backwards. I made that for the sake of my love to Eiffel tower. In my thought, I always see/imagine it as the most beautiful place in the whole world. Never been there but I know it really is beautiful. 
Well, that’s all I can blabber on about my future daughter’s name.
Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment