Pages - Menu

May 3, 2013

Children

Children are wonderful.
I love their innocence.
I love their honesty.
I love the way they love what they love and hate what they hate.
I love the way they forgive their foes easily.
I love the way they laugh and cry.
I love the way they want to learn everything with no arrogance or sheepishness.
I love the way their toys are very well-treated despite the fact that they can buy a better one in the store.
I love their eyes.
I love their sincere words.
I love their confused face when they tie their shoes.
I love the way they dance when they hear amusing music.
I love the way they talk to strangers.
I love children.

Children are wonderful.
When they are very sad, they cry. When they are very happy, they smile or laugh or jump.
Adults are hypocrites.
When they are very sad, they make an effort to smile. When they are very happy, they cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment