Pages - Menu

May 1, 2013

The One with The Door

image search: tumblr

Well, this analogy reminds me of the similar one I made (26/02/2013) for someone I adore:
It’s been a year I’ve knocked a door. Just one door. But it was always closed and locked. Now it is open and the key has gone.
But I’ve been too tired of being in a constant anguish. So, I just let that opened-door open. And I leave… with a new hope that someday I’ll find another great door.

After seeing this picture, to be honest, I’m really ashamed of my own thoughts.
The idea of [errrr…] loving someone should not have been as simple as knocking a shut door.
Once ones fall in love, they have to be more single-hearted I believe.
And whoever made this analogy, thank you.
Though today is not someday, at least that one day has arrived in my life.

P.S.: I’m gonna constantly wear my sunglasses and swimsuit now! It’s summer time, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment